21st Century skills are abilities that today’s students need to succeed in their careers during the Information Age. They’ve become essential in a worldwide market that moves faster by the day.
21st Century Skills
Learning skills are by far the most popular 21st Century skills.
- Critical thinking
Life skills are the most important skills for someone’s personal life.
- Flexibility: Deviating from plans as needed
- Leadership: Motivating a team to accomplish a goal
- Initiative: Starting projects, strategies, and plans on one’s own
- Productivity: Maintaining efficiency in an age of distractions
- Social skills: Meeting and networking with others for mutual benefit
Literacy skills are essential in digital comprehension.
- Information literacy: Understanding facts, figures, statistics, and data
- Media literacy: Understanding the methods and outlets in which information is published
Technology literacy: Understanding the machines that make the