Learning skills. Are by far the most popular 21st Century skills.
- Critical thinking
Life skills the most important skills for someone’s personal life.
- Flexibility: Deviating from plans as needed
- Leadership: Motivating a team to accomplish a goal
- Initiative: Starting projects, strategies, and plans on one’s own
- Productivity: Maintaining efficiency in an age of distractions
- Social skills: Meeting and networking with others for mutual benefit
Literacy skills are essential in digital comprehension.
- Information literacy: Understanding facts, figures, statistics, and data
- Media literacy: Understanding the methods and outlets in which information is published
Technology literacy: Understanding the machines that make the